Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

BAKUL ATTAR


Assalam oalikum,

The Bakul attar is prepared from a flowering tree which grows along the western coast of India and is called Bakula (Botanical name is Mimuspod Elengi). The Bakul flower is also called the garland flower and it is considered to be a sacred tree in India. The Bakul flower blooms from March to August.

The Bakul attar has a long-lasting fragrance. The attar is produced from the star-shaped Bakul flowers by the process of steam distillation.
This attar is much sought after due to its soft, floral aroma.




Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

No comments:

Related Posts