Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

CHAMELI ATTAR


Assalam oalikum,

The floral scented Chameli attar is prepared from the Jasmine Grandiflorum flowers. The Chameli attar is known by some other names such as Jasmine, Mulla, Jaati etc

The method of extraction of this attar is steam distillation.
The Grandiflorum flowers provide multiple benefits such as:
The attar provides strong protection against negative energies.
It can heal headaches and heavy head feeling
The attar has aphrodisiac properties and it enhances vitality
It is widely used in perfumes based products
Owing to its unique floral aroma it is used in skin-care products.




Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

No comments:

Related Posts