Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

RAJNIGANDHA ATTAR



Assalam oalikum,

This attar is extracted from the Rajnigandha flowers by the steam distillation process and it has a sweet, exotic, spicy and floral aroma.

Rajnigandha flower blooms at night and is native to Mexico. It is a perennial flower and is also quite popular in the Indian culture. It is used during marriage ceremonies and for adornment due to its exotic, floral aroma. The Rajnigandha attar is an exquisite blend of the fragrant flowers and pure Sandalwood oil, which is used as a base.

The Rajnigandha attar is widely used in ceremonies due to its pure and refreshing fragrance. It is also used to manufacture essential oils, cosmetic products and perfumery.



Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 


No comments:

Related Posts