Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

CHAMPA ATTAR


Assalam oalikum,

The Champa attar is extracted from the flowers of the tree called Michelia Champaka. This tree is native to India but it is also found in Malaysia, Sumatra, North west China etc.
The flower of this tree, i.e. Champa is quite beautiful and it has a sweet fragrance.
Owing to its amazing aroma the attar produced from the Champa flowers is synonymous to romance. It has aphrodisiac properties also. 

The Champa attar also has quite a few health benefits, such as:
It is used to cure gonorrhea
It can heal renal ailments
It helps to alleviate headaches
 It is also used to rheumatism, Gout, Vertigo etc.



Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

No comments:

Related Posts