Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

FRANGIPANI ATTAR



Assalam oalikum,

Frangipani is a pale yellow colored flower and its botanical name is Plumieria. The flower has been named after the famous 17th century botanist Charles Plumier.
Frangipani attar has a beautiful fragrance which is similar to the Pomelo blossoms and citrus fruits.
Frangipani attar blends well with Sandalwood oil. 

This pure and natural attar has a calming and soothing effect on one’s mind. Owing to these wonderful properties it is widely used in massages and in Aromatherapy based products.


Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

No comments:

Related Posts