Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

NIGHT QUEEN ATTAR


Assalam oalikum,

The Night Queen attar is extracted from the Queen of the night or Moon flower. This is a unique plant of the desert region and it belongs to the cactus family. Throughout the year it appears like a dead bush which can hardly be noticed in the wilderness. However, for one particular night every midsummer, the unique flower of this plant opens up and spreads its exquisite fragrance around.

The aroma of this flower is as unique as the flower itself. Initially it smells like a combination of orange flowers and peaches. As the attar ages the fragrance turns into a warm, spicy, sweet wood-like.



Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

No comments:

Related Posts